Branch Manager – Alberta Treasury Branch
Website Alberta Treasury Branch
We have developed a new leadership role at ATB, which has a title you may be familiar with. But that’s where the familiarity probably ends. We have recreated the role of branch manager. It’s a role that’s been around banking for 100 years, but we’ve rebuilt the role the way it should be. This is a position designed for talented leaders who are looking for the freedom and influence to make a difference in their communities while driving toward being number one in their marketplace. And if that isn’t enough, you need to know that the branch manager role has been identified as the most important leadership position in the entire company—yes, even more important than anyone in our head office.
Intrigued? Interests piqued? Then keep reading.
ATB’s branch managers are leaders and innovators in their communities—think community events and business mixers and you’re beginning to get the right idea. ATB branch managers:
- Run their branch like it’s their own business.
- Have direct responsibility in increasing revenues and profitability.
- Make decisions based on their market and community and develop plans to increase their customer base.
- Are proactive, involved in the community and with their customers, and don’t wait for business to walk through the door.
- Have the freedom to hire, coach and develop staff in all lines of business.
- Invest in their own professional leadership development—with full support from ATB.
- Have all the tools at their disposal for their business—and their branch—to thrive.
What does it take to be a successful ATB branch manager? A successful ATB branch manager can:
- Translate opportunity in the community into success in the branch.
- Connect with customers, colleagues and the community, and spot talent in others.
- Lead, motivate and drive.
- Collaborate with a range of people to get results.
- Inspire positive change.
Success at the branch level also means you’ve:
- Worked in the financial industry
- Led a team at setting, meeting—and exceeding—sales targets for at least five years
- Have some post-secondary education or financial training
That’s what you bring to the table. What can we offer you?
Saying we’re an award-winning employer that offers an attractive benefits and compensation plan doesn’t set us apart from the other guys (though we are, and do offer those things). What does set us apart is the range of career and advancement opportunities and advancement rarely found west of Toronto—thanks to having our head office right here in Alberta. As such, our branch managers have direct access to:
- Executive-level leaders
- A range of leadership programs
Like doing things differently, because you know different often translates to success? Then send us your resume and we’ll talk.
Advancement. Fun. Rewards We get it.
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For additional information on this posting, please contact Leesa Harvie at LHarvie@atb.com. [Note: please apply using our online system and not the contact’s email address].
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://atb.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/4949 →