Personal Banking Specialist
Website Alberta Treasury Branch
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
Your customers would describe you as the most committed, caring, action-oriented and likable sales person they know. You take the time to get to know your customers and do everything humanly possible to ensure they leave with a smile on their face and a plan in their head.
Personal Banking Specialist
As a Personal Banking Specialist, your purpose will be to build relationships with new and existing customers by having conversations to fully understand their needs and connecting them with the right solutions that will help them reach their goals.
You will elevate the customer experience by introducing them to partners and educating them on our mobile and online tools and resources.
You will find success based on your ability to:
- Provide relevant needs-based advice to our customers by understanding their goals and priorities.
- Help our customers understand how our banking products and solutions work.
- Ensure our customers have access to our online and mobile tools.
- Demonstrate sustained self-management attributes and behaviours, proactively seek coaching and focus on continued improvement.
- Translator – Communicate in an easy to understand manner, taking into consideration the appropriate form of communication (ie. Face to face, email, and telephone).
- Connector – Proactively connect yourself and others to the people needed to move forward and make yourself available to others who may need you.
- Hungry – Have clear objectives for your work, by creating timelines, evaluating what information you will require and how you will overcome expected obstacles.
- Collaborator – Readily partner with others inside and outside the organization.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Customer Excellence – Delivers an exceptional customer experience at all times.
- Business Savvy – Financial Services experience with proven sales skills.
- Willingness to learn – Committed to self improvement.
- Team Player – Flexible, cooperative and demonstrates the desire to work within a team.
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Big-time opportunities for career advancement, a flexible and supportive work environment, outstanding employee recognition programs, and we promise you’ll never have to move to Toronto for a promotion. As an award-winning employer-of-choice we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Balance. Fun. We get it.
To learn more visit atb.com.
To read our employer reviews visit our Glassdoor page.
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For additional information on this posting, please contact Nicole Hillman, Branch Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. [Note: please apply using our online system and not the contact’s email address].
Special Conditions: Please note that this posting is for the Oyen branch but the candidate must be able to travel to Hanna on occasion.
If your application is shortlisted, we might ask you to participate in a digital interview.
Learn more about communities where ATB thrives.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://atb.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/6117 →