Truck Driver – Bulk Fuel
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners.
Founded in 1909, UFA’s network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 35 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 1,200 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Agency Manager, Corporate, the Truck Driver, is responsible for making timely and accurate deliveries to UFA’s member/customers. This role has significant impact on customer perceptions of UFA, and service excellence is required.
- Makes deliveries of bulk fuel to UFA member/customers.
- Loads and unloads trucks and confirms matching of correct quantity and product.
- Follows UFA loading and unloading procedures ensuring products are safely secured.
- Operates forklift and other equipment.
- Assists in shipping and receiving functions.
- Maintains delivery log book as required.
- Will include office duties.
- Participates in after hours on call rotation.
- Role requires lifting boxes of 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- High School Diploma with 1-2 years related experience.
- Capable of physical labour.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Clean driver’s abstract.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- SAP experience an asset.
- Class 1 Driver’s License.
- Air endorsement (Q Status).
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited. has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job HR20-021 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, quote job HR20-021, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.ca/jobs?q&l=Oyen, AB&vjk=3dcb6553260ee885 →