We are one of the few producers owned agricultural commodity business in Canada, offering grain drying, storage, off farm pickups, specialized marketing services, hedging, futures and options.
If you are an ambitious individual looking to capitalize on a career within the busy Agriculture industry this opportunity is for you. It is an ideal chance for a professional that currently feels stuck in his/her current role and wants to grow/develop their managerial and leadership potential.
If you are looking for a change and want to relocate, but are unsure of the housing and living conditions, we are able to provide a fully renovated 3-bedroom house available for rent in Marengo. This unit comes unfurnished, close to the facility and under market value!
Join a healthy, cohesive team, in a casual environment that has a friendly team culture!
The Elevator Operator is responsible in assisting the Elevator Manager in the planning, coordinating and directing of day-to-day operational requirements. You will assist with the overall operation and success of the facility, customer experience, 99% ship to spec, and compliance with applicable health, safety and food regulations.
- Previous experience in performing preliminary grain inspections and grain grading is mandatory
- Strong Computer Skills is mandatory
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in the operation of a grain elevator facility
- Previous experience in a management role
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Candidates, please answer the following question:
- How many years of Grain Elevator experience do you have?
To apply: http://www.providencegrain.ca/elevator-operator-marengo-sk?mid=914
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.providencegrain.ca/elevator-operator-marengo-sk?mid=914 →