Website Wolseley Canada
Wolseley Canada requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by Health Canada, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
As the world’s number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
This role will operate as a dual role for both Sales and Driver.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped commission with a competitive base salary and generous car allowance.
- Full health care benefits starting day one.
- Career development and training opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits with premiums fully paid for by the company for the “Core” package.
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Retirement savings programs including RRSP and DC pension with up to 5.25% employer contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time and day off on your birthday!
- Bonus programs that include annual performance and profit sharing
- Employee discounts on top brands of plumbing and HVAC/R products
- Education reimbursement for employees
- Employee referral program
- Safety shoe reimbursement
What you will do:
- This role will be a dual role and will be responsible for both Sales and Deliveries
- The Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling new products to meet branch sales.
- Maintains and optimizes strong customer relationships with existing customers while developing new customer potential by offering professional, effective and efficient solutions.
- Will be required to make on-time deliveries to customer locations
- Loading and unloading vehicle
What you will bring:
- Worked Previosuly in a similar sales rep capacity
- Able to meet and exceed expectations regarding sales quotas and targets.
- Must be deadline driven
- G Drivers License with Clean Driving Abstract
- Strong ability to work independently to efficiently manage the assigned tasks
- Demonstrate a proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://wolseley.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Oyen/Outside-Sales-Representative--Contract-_JR4314 →