Septic Vac Operator & Labourer
WTS Rentals is an integrated oilfield rental supplier of sewage treatment systems, power, and accommodation for remote camp and rig sites in Western Canada’s oil and gas industry.
We are seeking a Septic Vac Operator and Field Technician with strong work ethic and character to join our team for winter work in Central and Southern Alberta. We have shops and accommodation in Rocky Mountain House, Edson, and Acadia Valley.
An ideal candidate is someone with vac truck experience and a flexible schedule. www.centurioncrs.com.
- Set up, suck out, tear-out and move portable septic containment at oilfield drilling locations.
- Maintain and clean single axle vac trucks to a high standard
- Other labour duties in the field to support the to other business units.
- Shop upkeep and prepare equipment for field install.
- Follow all company policies
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Manage time and routes in an efficient manner
- Abide by all traffic laws and ensure proper load securement
- Communicate with dispatch and area staff.
- Work independently and with a partner as needed
- Must be physically able to lift, carry and/or push objects weighing more than 50lbs
Knowledge, and Skills:
- Air Endorsement
- Vac experience
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting Vac trucks.
- Plumbing experience is an asset
- Strong customer service
- Ability to drive to road conditions
- Physical labour
Application Deadline: 2021-05-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $190.00-$350.00 per day
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- vac: 1 year (preferred)
- oilfield: 1 year (preferred)
- drivers license (required)
- air endorsement (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.workopolis.com/jobsearch/find-jobs?ak=&l=Oyen, AB&job=I9OQ8qu3FeeZcaKB4Y_J51ONIJGW3pWeKJQQxzTEJo1XnMWLRcQ-RQ →