Special Areas Board
Wage: $23.0729 – $28.1054 per hour
Youngstown – The Special Areas Board requires a Stockkeeper to work out of the Youngstown Service Center. This position is a seasonal position (starts May 3rd to Oct 1st) and will report to the Parts Supervisor.
Key duties include:
- Issue parts and supplies a required to maintain inventory controls, processing requisitions, delivery slips and issue parts accordingly
- Responsible for outsourcing and research of parts/products when applicable
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained, received and checked daily
- Handle, store and issue materials and equipment parts along with tools from the warehouse and storage yard
- Shipping/receiving duties, assist in the counting of inventory
- Require some heavy lifting (up to 50lbs), reasonable level of physical fitness
- Maintain level of cleanliness within parts room keeping with worksite safety a priority
- Ability to perform specific tasks in conformity with approved practices (OH&S)
- Delivering the Special Areas Safety Program and all reporting requirements; and
- Other related duties as required
- Mature, personable, safety conscious team player with good communication and writing skills
- Possess exception organizational skills and exhibit composure in a high pace environment with customer service in mind
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel computer skills are required
- Prior stockkeeper experience and asset although not required
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Requests for additional information may be directed to Parts Supervisor, Youngstown Service Center or Shop Superintendent, Brent Fecho at 403-779-3733.
COMPETITION NO: 312005 CLOSING DATE: March 26, 2021
This is a designated safety sensitive position and mandatory pre-employment drug testing will be conducted on all newly hired employees.
Please send an application form and/or resume quoting competition number to:
- Human Resource Services
Special Areas Board
Hanna, AB T0J 1P0
Fax (403) 854-5527
We thank all applicants; however, only those invited for an interview will be personally contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to SpecialAreasHR@specialareas.ab.ca