Website Special Areas Board
Maintenance Service Worker III
Competition #: 30068
Office Location: Youngstown Service Centre
Closing Date: Friday October 22, 2021
Salary: Maintenance Service Worker III – $53,183 – $63,523/annum
The successful applicant must be physically fit, have a mechanical aptitude, positive attitude and be eager to learn. The applicant is required to travel to worksites outside of the Youngstown Service Centre area to provide maintenance and support within scope of the position. The applicant must be a mature, personable, safety conscious team player with reasonable communication and writing skills. Time management and problem-solving skills are also desirable.
- Involve performing installation of tires, balancing tires, tire rotation, changing of tires on vehicle and equipment and repair tires in a s safe and efficient manner.
- Assist with shipping/receiving and storage of inventory.
- Perform regular equipment and yard maintenance.
- Involve the management of stock of tires, tracking, planning and ordering to maintain sufficient stock for operations.
- Delivering the Special Areas Safety Program and all reporting requirements; and
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to operator forklift, loader and picker truck.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Grade 12 Education with experience in tire maintenance is an asset.
- A valid Class 5 Drivers License.
- Computer literacy skills are required.
Please contact Brent Fecho, Shop Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 403-779-3733 for further information or for questions concerning the position.
Please send application or resume with cover letter to:
Human Resource Services, Special Areas Board
Box 820, Hanna, AB T0J 1P0
Fax (403) 854-5527
This is a designated safety sensitive position and mandatory pre-employment testing will be conducted on all newly hired employees. We thank all applicants; however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to SpecialAreasHR@specialareas.ab.ca