Yard Shipper / Receiver
Reporting to the Manager, the Yard Shipper/Receiver is responsible to efficiently, effectively and accurately receive products into the store; place in appropriate storage locations; and adhere to all UFA customer service standards. This includes ensuring that member / customers are promptly and efficiently served; inventory is received, shipped and handled in an accurate and safe manner, and equipment is maintained.
- Participate in all aspects of the yard services functions.
- Perform maintenance on inventory or cycle counts, as directed.
- Operate all materials handling equipment. Assist in forklift and equipment maintenance.
- Load and unload trucks while following all UFA safety standards.
- Maintain yard and store appearance following merchandising and inventory standards.
- Make deliveries when required.
- Grade 12 diploma with 0 – 2 years of related experience. On the job training will be provided.
- Warehouse/Yard and forklift experience would be an asset. In-hour forklift certification provided.
- Capable of physical labour; capable of lifting up to 25 kg.
- Basic computer proficiency required as may be cross trained on POS system. Previous cash handling experiences an asset.
- The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a pre-employment drug (includes cannabis) and alcohol test as a condition of employment.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://coop.ufa.com/careers/open-positions/hr22-317 →